Sunday, September 21, 2008

My First Altered Book




I have experimented this weekend with my first Zne, an altered book. It has been rolling around in my mind for a while and yesterday, I decided that would gather my courage and begin. It has been a wonderful experience. I decided to make my first altered book a book for dreams. And so, each set of pages has a quote about dreaming or dreams. I am new to art; only since the beginning of August. But it has me in its grip. I have so many ideas that sometimes they encroach on my daytime work and nighttime dreams.

1 comment:

A bird in the hand said...

Hello Shirley,

Your altered book is looking fabulous. I hope to see more.
I'd be glad to send you the bilingual admission tickets. Just email me your address at colettecopeland (at) yahoo (dot) com