Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birds of a Feather...

Esperanza and her feathered friend....all dressed up in matching outfits ready for the party.
(available on Etsy)

On another note, I ordered seeds for my spring garden today after going outdoors to soak up some sun. We are finally having more typical Florida winter weather instead of 20 degree mornings. My yard is full of finches, cardinals, titmice, and chickadees. I saw a woodpecker today and can hardly keep the feeders full enough for everyone. The hummingbird migration map has become active and I am tracking the birds as I anticipate their arrival to my backyard.

3 comments:

Minx's Den said...

Hey there Shirl!
oooo love that! the bird on that piece is precious! I have been real busy myself making more throw pillows...I think I will stick to pillows cause that's what sells for me...I bet donw in Florida, you see so many pretty birds, huh? I don't see that many up in Kansas right now, just the sparrows and cardinals...hope you are having a great week!

Love,
Lauren

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

keep her active! she is so much fun and i always look forward to seeing her!

GlorV1 said...

I love that bird. Hope your Valentine's Day was nice.