I decided to look back at my past blogs to be sure I'm not saying the same things I said one or two years ago. I seem to post a lot of pictures of my garden in its various stages. However, the one thing I really liked about my blogging last year was that I posted about my daily accomplishments. On those days when I think I do absolutely nothing, I can re-read the posts and know that isn't true. I don't know why that matters, but it does. I hear my mother's voice in my head, "Idle hands are the devil's workshop, Shirley." Lordy, no idle hands for me.
So for today:
1. Met for two hours with Sheila to discuss my new part-time employment, the implementation of electronic medical records
2. Mailed two Etsy sales
3. Created and ate a beautiful salad of greens, tomato, avocado, roasted chick peas, and grilled chicken.
4. Washed that down with a Jamaican Ginger Brew, a non alcoholic juicy, gingery, fizzy drink that is very yummy and tickles your nose when you drink it.
5. Grocery shopped
6. Prepared eight additional Etsy sales
7. Am thinking about reading a little. Currently reading The Blind Assassin.
8. That's it for now but it isn't even two o'clock.