Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Art Piece, My Baby

This is the first in a series I am doing with children as my theme and is entitled, My Baby. My thanks go to my friend, Amelia, in Blog Land, for sending me a treasure box of old photos and papers. Amelia, I have finally created something with one of the photographs and am working on another. These art pieces are created on antique, cream-colored plates that I find at local estate sales and thrift stores. All ephemera is original vintage and my color theme will be shades of cream, beige, and off-white. I am most excited about this new art form and hope it is one that will touch many hearts.

2 comments:

amelia said...

That's good and it makes me very happy!!
I hope you're enjoying it all!!

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

beautiful. i can't wait to see the series. keep creating!