Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On An Artistic Roll

As a tribute to sisters everywhere, My Little Sister, is my latest assemblage art piece on vintage china. I am on an artistic roll this week after a very long dry spell. My problem is that when I really like an art piece, very few others do. And so, I will continue to satisfy myself and derive pleasure from my own creative force.

I am just in love with these two little girls. They look so innocent, yet a bit sad I think. Very shy and dependent on each other for companionship and affection and, maybe, a little mischief.

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Glad you are back doing all the things you love Shirley. Great piece. Have a great week and I look forward to seeing more of your artistic talents.

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

you, most definitely, are on a roll!!!
keep up with the momentum! I love what you are working on!

Minx's Den said...

what a beautiful composition shirl! glad to see you are back! I have missed ya!