Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Shop; New Blog


Please check out my new Etsy shop, It's A Crate Idea, at www.itsacrateidea.etsy.com and my new blog, It's A Crate Idea: A Crate Full of Educational Ideas for Parents and Teachers, at www.itsacrateidea.blogspot.com

My new shop features educational materials for parents and teachers including student recognition incentives (see photo above) and math and reading teaching tools.

My new blog is educational in nature and addresses the many issues that often arise when working with children either in the home or school setting. I hope you will pass along my new blog address to any of your friends and/or family who may have an interest in this topic.

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Good luck with your Etsy and your new blog site as well. Congrats! I'll have to take a peek Take care.