Monday, February 27, 2012

A Little More Than I Planned For

Well, the shed/studio project has gotten a little bigger than I planned for. I have heeded the advice of two special people and have decided to have the shed insulated so that I am not heating and cooling the out of doors. That means it will take a little longer than if I just slapped some paint on the studs and hung a bunch of stuff all around.

However, I am having a wonderful time anticipating having a space of my own in which to create or to just sit and read or just to sit and think. I will certainly post pictures when the work begins and along the way to document the progress.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I think creating a 'personal space' can be one of the most fun things. Just the planning and the anticipation is exciting! Enjoy.

GlorV1 said...

Look forward to it Shirley. Woo Hoo, it will be fun!