Monday, December 29, 2008

Serafina of the Lace Shawl and Abundant Jewelry

Meet Serafina, the newest addition to my studio. She is green and lithe and very fashionable. She is visually transparent and very easy to dress. Right now, she is wearing a lace shawl and many necklaces.
The necklaces are from the early fifties and are fine adornments, I do believe. Serafina is very proud to have been chosen to decorate this studio. I know I will have many pleasant times changing her wardrobe.
I found an antique mink stole in my cedar chest that she will probably wear when she tires of the lace shawl. And I also think she would look very snappy in denim with a piece of old costume jewelry on her lapel. Who knows what we'll find next. Tomorrow, I go thrift store shopping. Look out Serafina!! I'm sure I'll find something in your size.

3 comments:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

serafina...what a great addition to the studio. where did she come from?
i can't wait to see her in her many moods of clothing.

Minx's Den said...

How very feminine! I am so much a girly girl, and that looks so beautiful! I bet your studio is nothing but chic and classy...

love,
Lauren

kansasrose said...

She is beautiful, very chic! I love this idea.