Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where This Blogger Creates

Colette Copeland of A Bird in the Hand, said in her daily blog that today is" Where Bloggers Create" day. I think that means posting a photo of where we create if we blog because she posted a photograph of her blogging space. Well, this is a picture of my blogging space; also, my studio space, my guest room when the Murphy bed is pulled down, and my workout room when I am working out to a DVD on the computer. So I guess this is my multi-purpose room. But I love it. It is the place I go to think, to create, to network, and to drink my coffee first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Well Shirley, Your studio is well organized. Mine needs organizing but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I plan on doing that today, I hope, I think I will, perhaps, maybe. :D