Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Busy Day

* Decided that I'm very happy with my camouflage iPhone case since a new one costs $30 and I only paid $5 for this one. True, it doesn't fit my professional image but it fits my frugal, cheap image. Very "in" these days.
* The light is changing; the sun is in a different place; fall is whispering our name.
* Yellowstone National Park reports 30's in the evening. I'm there. (with a sweater, of course)
* Am incredulous that Nancy Grace will be dancing on Dancing With The Stars. Don't know why that seems so improbable but it does. Will definitely be watching though. Have to see Carson Cresley. He kills me!!
* Bought
The Art of Racing in the Rain for the Kindle. It's a highly recommended story about a dog who is a philosopher. Am having trouble waiting to read all of my wonderful Kindle books. Don't want to start until the trip. Such restraint!!
* Have a crop of newly-hatched butterflies out in the garden. Beautiful!
* Made a huge batch of picadillo (a Cuban dish) to put in the freezer.


Hope your day was as productive as mine.

1 comment:

Connie said...

You had a wonderful day! I'm with you about Carson Pressley. He'll be interesting to watch. Actually, there are several people I'll be watching.
Enjoy all your books!