Sunday, August 14, 2011

For Sunday

Today has been a very laid back day.....perfect for a Sunday. Cool happenings are:

* Found a magazine called The Urban Farmer and in it, a recipe for Kefir. I will start making my own when I get back from my trip.
* Stayed in my pajamas until 10:30.
* Took a trip to WalMart and got out just in the nick of time before the crowds descended for the tax-free weekend.
* Am trying to understand why our state would declare a tax-free weekend when the new governor slashed all kinds of programs to save the state money, including education.
* Decided that I don't understand anything our new governor does.
* Am deliriously happy that I don't start school with all the teachers tomorrow.
* Am enjoying a See's Caramel Lollipop.
* Won't have to cook dinner because I have leftover salmon patties in the refrigerator.
* Ordered a "Liddle Griddle" from Amazon to take in the trailer for frying up fish and meat. I can plug it in outdoors and keep the smells outside.

Hope you are having as wonderful a day as I am. Happy Sunday.

No comments: