Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So What Is There About Today?

Since last evening:

*Noticed late yesterday evening, before it got dark, that it was actually a micrometer cooler outside.....enough to do a lot of yard work without collapsing
* Made my 210th sale on Etsy
* Engaged in a long coaching session with some of my proteges and was paid for it
* Stopped by McDonald's for a free frozen strawberry lemonade, my favorite and I had a coupon
* No cooking for me tonight because Janet brought home a roasted chicken from Sam's
* Currently having a thunderstorm. Can you hear it?
* Just ate some awesome pistachio nuts (I think a lot of my life is centered around food)
* Am stunned that Rick Perry does not think global warming exists. Wow!

Hope your day is a happy one.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Shirley. I like what you have been posting lately. It's always fun to know what someone does in a day. When I first started blogging, that's what I used to do. I'd jot down my daily tidbits and then post it later. 210th sale? Really? That's great, congrats. I'll take a frozen s/b lemonade too.:) I buy roasted chickens all the time. I only pay 4.98 for a roasted chicken and if I bought a raw whole chiken it would cost 7.00 or more, plus the time to cook it. Global warming, I don't really think about it. All these changes have always been and will continue to be even after we are all gone. Thank you, I had a good day too. Take care.

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

Like Gloria, I have been enjoying your latest posts. (i actually enjoy all of your posts)
Its nice to know what you are thankful for and helps me to remember to look at my daily life and recognize what I am grateful for as well. Thank you for that.