Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's Sunday

Wow, we've worked hard today. No lazy Sunday for us:

*Sanitized the water tank in the trailer
* Took a load of brush to the Green Boxes and almost fell in the bin because my garbage can was heavier than I thought. Pretty funny. Good thing Janet was there. LOL
* Defrosted the big upright freezer and cleaned out the little freezer. A big project but it only needs to be done about twice a year.
* Tried to rescue two baby birds that fell out of the nesting box. Gently picked them up and put them back and less than thirty seconds later, one of them climbed back out. As I tried the second rescue, I was dive-bombed by the parents. There are some folks you just can't do a favor for.
* Cut a bouquet of zinnias today and they are now on the edge of my garden tub.
* Have bell peppers and onions cooking on the stove as an accompaniment to my chicken. Love that!
* Sold another large tool on Etsy!

Hope all of you have a good week and happy school to all the kiddos who start back tomorrow.


1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Shirley. Happy Sunday to you. Those bell pepper and onions sound really good. I love them. I always put a green jalapeno in there to give it a kick. Birds do tend to attack when they think their beebies are in danger. tee hee. Have a great week Shirley. Sounds like you had a good day. Take care