Monday, August 22, 2011

What A Day!

Just a normal day with the following happy notes:

* Had a load of clothes on the line before 7am
* Gathered in some yard objects in case Hurricane Irene makes her way through Ocala
* Found the Mother Lode of little jewelry boxes at the Thrift; I ship my vintage jewelry in these.
* Treated myself to another McDonald's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.
* Am incredulous that the baby granddaughter started first grade today; the oldest granddaughter started high school today; and the grandson started eleventh grade. Am I really that old? Nah, it's their mother who's old!!
* Had ID tags printed for Cocoa to attach to her collar when she's "on the road"
* Decided after following the blog from Yellowstone Park that I'm really glad I bought Bear Spray!
* Managed to set off the LP detector in the travel trailer tonight and had to wait outside at least fifteen minutes for it to turn itself off.

Just another normal day in Paradise!!