Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's A Wonderful World

The Best of the Day:

* A trip to the post office to straighten out a debit billing issue was met with a very understanding Postmaster who took care of the problem
* Cassidy (the granddaughter) was assigned the first grade teacher we wanted for her. This is especially critical because she is a special needs child.
* We are going out to dinner to celebrate the birthday of Donnie who we consider our adopted son. It's a surprise for him so should be fun.
* Got a great haircut today after missing my appointment last week because my brain went on vacation.
* Took a little nap today during a brief rain shower
* Enjoying some TLC Pita Chips and Gold Peak iced tea
* Someone addressed me today as Dr. Gonzalez-Day. Wish I had the income to go along with it. LOL

1 comment:

Connie said...

I worked with 2 (!) very helpful sales people on Friday. It is such a treat when people enjoy their job and do it well.