Saturday, August 13, 2011

On This Day

Happy Things:

*Another Etsy sale...this time to someone in Ocala
* Trip to the Farmer's Market in Wildwood
* Found my favorite farmers, Nels and Torm (yes, they're Swedish), and bought some grass fed beef and pork
* Also found some wonderful veggies at great prices
* Went antiquing on the way home
* Dusted everything on the screened porch because it was covered in dirt from the blowing rain yesterday
* Downloaded three new books on the Kindle preparing for my trip
* Am inspired by "Onward", the story of Starbucks Coffee, told by it's CEO (or that would be ceo because all of the titles of the people in charge are in lower case letters on purpose)
* Reconnected on Facebook with Mrs. Doctor Principal (my kids will know who this is)....someone from my distant past.

All in all, a great day and it's only 3:15.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I like the idea of doing this. Perhaps I shall do the same as it's been a good day. I like the things you did. I also went to a farmer's market. I didn't buy veggies because we have them growing. I enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing. Don't be surprised if I copy your post but only with the things I did. I'll link your blog thought to give you credit for the idea.:))Take care

Connie said...

Hmm, I think I may know who Mrs. Doctor Principal is too. ??
Sounds like you had a lovely day. Nice post.