Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks On Thursday

Grateful For:

*The tenure and tenacity of Steve Jobs in his role as CEO of Apple. Thanks to him and his employees, we have the wonderful technology that is Apple Computer.
* Three Etsy sales today.
* Free package of pistachios at Publix because they were marked the wrong price. Yes, I'm channeling the spirit of my father.
* Got my Vitamin B12 shot today and I'm FULL of energy.
* Having afternoon tea with my friend Ashley.
* Love this quote from a Facebook friend: "The secret to having it all is knowing you already do."

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Shirley. I agree with you about Steve Jobs. It's rather sad that he has cancer. Congrats on the Etsy sales. Where do you get a b12 shot at? and for what reason? Can I get one? I am so pooped and need revitalization of sorts. Have a wonderul weekend. Let me know about the b12. My doctor is so strict he doesn't want to give anything out.